Bollywood Saree Blouses 2011

Bollywood Saree Blouses 2011:This is a collection of photographs of sari blouse designs and patterns. I decided to create hubs on saree blouse designs when I found myself in a position where I had in my possession a number of sarees but without any idea as to what kind of blouse to design to go for.

Therefore, I took it upon myself to not just help myself but help others like me by accumulating photographs of various sari blouse designs in my first hub on blouses, Saree Blouse Designs.

The styles of wearing saree blouse is fully depends on the wearer. There is the open back style, where the blouse needs to be string tied. It can be buttoned either on the front side or on the back side. One of the latest trends in the saree blouses is pull-on blouses that are not hooked, stringed or buttoned. They are stretchable according to your size. Party wear saree blouses are always shoulder less ones. Women who look slim carry short sleeves and collared necked blouses.
However, that does not mean opting for plain and boring designs. One of the Zaree Blouse Designs that’s traditional yet interesting and is extremely popular these days is the tie back Zaree Blouse . Generally, tie back Saree Blouses feature a deep cut at the back with doris or matching ties that are tied at the back to give it proper fit as well as render a traditional yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment